DAY-OFF (Center and Reliquarium are closed)
TUESDAY TO SUNDAY:
10:00AM to 7:00PM
Every Second Saturday of the Month
Note: For those who wish to attend the Second Saturday Healing Mass, please be informed that the Mass is held at the Healing Garden, an outdoor part of the Reliquarium. Please expect that chairs are limited and if there’s a bad weather, the Mass will be moved inside the Reliquarium while people will stay at the garage (with tent). We prioritize the sick who are present in communion and anointing.
For Prayer Meetings, Special Mass, Retreat or Day of Solitude for a small community or family, the Reliquarium is available for use. Please contact the Secretary for reservation and details (maximum of 15 people).
Other Celebrations with Holy Mass:
- March 3: Anniversary of the Blessing of the Reliquarium
- May 1: Start of the Novena in preparation for Blessed Ivan’s Solemnity
- May 10: Solemnity of Blessed Ivan Merz
- June 22: Anniversary of Blessed Ivan’s Beatification
- October 1: Anniversary of the Tour of Sacred Relics
- Sunday near November 5 or if November 5 falls on a Sunday: Feast of Holy Relics
- December 8: Anniversary of PathFire Philippines
- December 16: Birthday of Blessed Ivan Merz